No products in the cart.
Quick Guide for PC:
- First go to the Facebook post you want to get the link.
- Then just click the time stamp on the facebook post.
- Now double click the URL in the address bar of your browser.
- Press right click and then select copy by going to Edit > Copy or by pressing Ctrl+C (PC) or ⌘ Command+C (Mac).
- Now just Paste your URL into a word document, note, or message by pressing Ctrl+V (PC) or ⌘ Command+V (Mac).
Step by Step Guide for PC:
Go via your browser to https://www.facebook.com. If you see the facebook login screen on your PC monitor instead of your facebook home page,
then just simple type your username and password into the blank fields and click Log In.
Find the facebook post you want to copy. To find it, scroll through your Facebook home page, or use the search function option at the top of the facebook page.
Now you have to click the time stamp on the facebook post. This is the text that shows to any facebook user how long ago the post was made. Most of times appears beneath the poster’s name. This opens the post.
Just double-click the address bar to your browser. At the top of the page it is the web browser bar that displays the LINK (e.g. facebook.com) of the page. By Double-clicking it will select the whole address link.
NOTE: The address you see in the address bar is the link of the facebook post you want to copy.
All you have to do now is to right-click the selected link text. If your PC doesn’t have a right mouse button, press Ctrl button at your keyboard as you click with the left mouse button. Now a drop-down menu will appear in your screen.
With your mouse press left click to copy section. This saves the facebook post link to your clipboard so you can paste it anywhere you whish.
Finaly press on your keyboard Ctrl+V (For Windows) or ⌘ Cmd+V (For macOS) to paste the facebook link. You can paste it anywhere, such as in a new post, viber message, or on your website.
Are you looking on how to copy facebook post link on android too?
GUIDE FOR ANDROID DEVICES:
- Go on your android device and open the Facebook app .
- Then find the facebook post you’re interested to share.
- Now just tap with your fingers the three dots at the top of the fb post.
- Choose the “Copy link” option.
- Finaly Paste the fb link anywhere you wish.
How To Copy a Facebook Post’s Link on an iOS Device?
GUIDE FOR IOS DEVICES:
Facebook app has always been a very friendly app for the users. Τheir company makes frequent updates to the application to keep facebook users happy so for anything new that is added sometimes some help is needed.
So let’s see now how can we copy a facebook post link through the iOS facebook app .
- First things first, open the Facebook app on your iOS device.
- Then scroll to the facebook post you would like to share.
- Now tap with your fingers the “Share” button which is just below the fb post.
- Go and Select “More options.”
- And finaly just tap on the “Copy” option.